February 22 - African American Author

For our January 25th book, All Creatures Great and Small, we had 3 members participate. One member joined me in Zoom, one called by phone and one left me her review. All enjoyed the book and Herriot's portrayal of the life of a vet.

For February 22, we are celebrating Black History Month with each member choosing a book by an African American author. I have a book display at the LME Library if you need some ideas. You can also browse some titles in the library catalog or through eReadIL

Whatever title you pick, please make a note of the following:

Title:

Author:

Why you chose the book:

3 key words (examples: historical-fiction, western, hopeful):

Would you recommend--yes, no, or with reservations

Members can participate online through Zoom on February 22 at 3pm or email me their responses and I'll post here. My email address is bethd@lmelibrary.org. 

Join Zoom meeting online

https://zoom.us/j/99771606421?pwd=OWdnaUJMTXhGL1Q1a01CTlRZeHA4QT09

Dial by phone

        1-312-626-6799 

Meeting ID: 997 7160 6421

Passcode: 316874


0 comments:

Post a Comment

You are visitor: